Who We Are
Imagine working in a company that welcomes you, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and supports your professional and personal growth. At Nanolumi, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as citizens of the communities we call home.
Nanolumi is a deep technology startup focusing on advanced luminescent materials; We leverage the power of chemistry to optimize light efficiently to pioneer solutions that address society’s and industry’s biggest challenges around consumer displays, counterfeit protection, and food production.
Today, we are leading the development of high performance perovskite for the purest, brightest and widest range of colours in premium LCD/miniLED, OLED and microLED displays to enable immersive consumer hardware ready for the metaverse. Our journey started in 2018 when we launched Chameleon® G Film, our flagship product and the display industry’s first green perovskite colour enhancement film enabling displays with professional-grade colours, high dynamic range (HDR) brightness and energy efficiency. Nanolumi’s proprietary Chameleon® perovskite technology achieves unprecedented wide colour gamut coverage of up to 90% Rec.2020, 100% DCI-P3, 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB in LCD/miniLED displays.
Our core team comprises of industry professionals with deep technical expertise, global business experience and a proven track record for commercialising new technologies. Our team’s multi-disciplinary knowledge in advanced materials, photonics and electronics allow us to challenge what is and enable what’s next with science. We are looking for people who share the same passion for bringing science to life and creating tangible industry and societal shifts.
By combining our team’s multi-disciplinary knowledge in advanced material science, photonics and electronics, we also developed and launched Reyal™ (https://www.reyal.co/) – a new, cloud-based, multi-layer solution with the technology and tools for companies to connect every physical product with a unique digital identity for secure product authentication & counterfeit protection. We are ready for Reyal™ to be brought into new solutions, applications and industries, and this is where you come in.
What We Offer
You will be in one of the most exciting deep tech fields, combining advanced material science, quantum dots (QD), photonics and electronics.
You will be in the company of inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs, and creatives who believe having a cool job title never outweighss the joy of doing work you actually love with people you enjoy being around.
We have a very welcoming, open, respectful culture focused on business growth and the professional & personal growth of each individual.
Don’t expect to be cruising in the passenger seat; You will be driving the adoption of our technology in new applications, companies and industries.
Beyond enjoying a well-rounded startup experience, you will learn what it takes for tech startups to thrive; You’ll tackle challenges together with a diverse team of young, smart, and energetic people.
The Role and Where You Come In
We are seeking a product development associate with interest and/or experience in combining material technologies, hardware and software to solve real counterfeit and brand protection challenges.
Research and Development
– Formulate and incorporate nanomaterials into products for product authentication and counterfeit protection applications
– Perform mass data sampling and analysis to draw insights for strategic decision-making
– Improve data-driven metrics in product testing and simulations to speed up product development
– Conduct spectrum recognition and analysis
– Design, build and test prototypes at proof-of-concept (POC) stage
– Support production runs (local and/or overseas)
– Assist in the enhancement of existing database and mobile app UI/UX
– Prepare technical sales and marketing materials to support communications, content creation and product demonstrations
Who We’re Looking For
– B.Sc. / M.Sc. in chemistry, chemical engineering, material sciences or relevant disciplines
– Experience working with nanomaterials synthesis, surface engineering, polymers, and resin formulation is preferred
– Comfortable with rapid validations and adaptable to constant changes in a startup environment
– Goal-oriented, proactive problem solver who is capable of independently executing research, product and process development projects
– Excellent teamwork and communication skills – able to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team and is a strong team player
– Extremely curious learner who pays great attention to details and possesses a growth mindset
If this role is a good fit for you, please send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you soon.